Friday, May 27, 2011

My wild little man

Josh worked all night last night because of the crazy storm so I took the kids to the park to play with friends. As soon as we got there he walked behind Morgan while she was swinging really high and got nailed. I took him to the ER fearing a concussion because he wasn't acting normal. He is fine we just have to keep an extra eye on him. Another day off my life thanks to my wild and crazy son. What is it with boys?

We just had a weird storm blow through here. It was crazy how fast it came up. I took the kids to the basement just in case. I panicked when I saw hail and the sideways rain and strong winds. It is of course sunny and pretty now.

Since it's memorial day weekend we get an extra day with Josh which is nice. I hope we can find something free and fun to do. Hope everyone else has a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment