Monday, May 23, 2011

It was a great weekend despite Josh working most of the day Saturday. I just love our family time. I know one day I will miss these days and I want to enjoy them as much as possible.

Today has been a little rough. I woke up with a severe lower back pain (as usual) and a headache (also usual) after a long night of listening to storms. I gave in and went to the chiro and he has definitely helped but I'm still hurting some. I can at least bend over and pick up my toddler now.

We haven't completed Morgan's schoolwork for today so that's next on the agenda as well as homework for Maddie and Kennedy and then supper time.

On another note Josh found some baby bunnies living behind our builiding today. They were so cute. I'm so glad he hasn't used the weed eater lately because they would have been killed. They were nesting in the tall grass.

Well off to spend the evening with my babies and get some things done. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment